St. Joseph’s Religious Education Calendar – 2017-2018
School of Religion Coordinators:
- Grades 1-8: Jackie Kroll (608-574-9750)
- Grades 9-10: Nancy Anderson (608-574-9644)
Classes are held on Wednesday Evenings at St. Joseph’s School
- ALL Grades 1-9 are from 6:30pm to 7:30pm
PLEASE NOTE: Grades 1-8 meet in the school and Grades 9 meet in the church
** Bingo nights. You are responsible for having your child at Bloomfield at 6:00pm and picking them up at 7:00pm
Registration and Fees
Please register by September 24, 2017 and include your check for registration/textbooks (note there is a late fee if registration is received after September 24, 2017).
Completed forms can be returned to the box labeled “School of Religion” in the lobby of the church before or after mass or dropped off at the parish office during office hours.
- Registered Members: $45.00 for the 1st student, and $45.00 for the 2nd student—not to exceed $90.00 per family.
- Non-Members: $55.00 per student, not to exceed $110.00 per family.
CONFIRMATION STUDENTS: Tuition fees for all students receiving Confirmation is $85.00 to cover the cost of the Confirmation Retreat.
Late Fee after September 24, 2017. Add $15 per student – strictly enforced.