Welcome to St. Joseph’s Parish in Dodgeville, Wisconsin
– Our Church, School and Daycare
Our mission is to grow in the love and knowledge of Christ, through worship, education, and service to others.
The VALUES we aspire to are:
- We welcome the participation of all in our parish, especially our youth.
- We believe Catholic education is a powerful tool in passing on our faith to our children.
- We believe continuing Catholic education for adults is vital.
- We respect the traditions of our Catholic heritage.
- We are open to innovation in worship, education, and service to others.
- We believe music is an integral part of Mass; deepens the worship experience.
- We value and encourage all to share the gifts with which they are blessed.
- We show our love by caring for our neighbors.
New in the News…
Each school family grades (K-8) are required to volunteer a minimum of 5 hours for playground supervision from 11:30 to 12:10 or pay $10 for time not served. I have made a sign-up sheet using “sign up genius.” You can access this using the following link. Once each day is full, I will open more slots so we can have more than one person on duty.
Two ways to give. Online giving for St. Joseph’s Parish.
Current Parish Events