Welcome to St. Joseph’s Parish in Dodgeville, Wisconsin
– Our Church, School and Daycare
Our mission is to grow in the love and knowledge of Christ, through worship, education, and service to others.
The VALUES we aspire to are:
- We welcome the participation of all in our parish, especially our youth.
- We believe Catholic education is a powerful tool in passing on our faith to our children.
- We believe continuing Catholic education for adults is vital.
- We respect the traditions of our Catholic heritage.
- We are open to innovation in worship, education, and service to others.
- We believe music is an integral part of Mass; deepens the worship experience.
- We value and encourage all to share the gifts with which they are blessed.
- We show our love by caring for our neighbors.
Current Parish Events
May 3 all-day
Grades 5 – 8 have the opportunity to compete at a track meet at Cuba City High School.
May 5 all-day
(DATE CHANGE) – 8th Grade trip to Kalahari and lock-in at school
Current Parish News
Is your online shopping benefitting St. Joseph School, Dodgeville, WI? iGive.com makes it easy. https://www.iGive.com/StJosephSchoolDodgevilleWI/?p=19992&jltest=1 #iGiveDoYou iGive.com iGive is a free service where shopping at any of 1750 stores like Walmart, Travelocity, Overstock, and many more, means a donation to your favorite cause. Source