Welcome to St. Joseph’s Parish in Dodgeville, Wisconsin
– Our Church, School and Daycare
Our mission is to grow in the love and knowledge of Christ, through worship, education, and service to others.
The VALUES we aspire to are:
- We welcome the participation of all in our parish, especially our youth.
- We believe Catholic education is a powerful tool in passing on our faith to our children.
- We believe continuing Catholic education for adults is vital.
- We respect the traditions of our Catholic heritage.
- We are open to innovation in worship, education, and service to others.
- We believe music is an integral part of Mass; deepens the worship experience.
- We value and encourage all to share the gifts with which they are blessed.
- We show our love by caring for our neighbors.
Current Parish Events
Paul Gasser speaking about “Love and Logic Discipline”
7th and 8th grade students will be going to Crestridge for the “Gift of Age” projects.
7th/8th Graders go to UW-Platteville for the engineering expo. Leave at 8:15. Return by 2:30. We will be taking a bus. We NEED chaperones and will take as many parents as are interested in going. The only cost will be for the bus.